Monday, June 9, 2014

Quick Update

I was at the doctor Friday and go back again on Wed. As of end of last week, my platelets were up and everything else was the same.... for where I am in treatment this counts as "great" lab results even though in the absolute my counts stink.  

I was talking to one of the nurses Friday and she said most people who get rituxan feel like they have mono (or mono + flu) post it.... which is a good way to describe how I have been feeling.  I finally started to have more good hours than bad over the weekend. Hoping this trend continues so I can start chemo Monday strong .... need to make sure I stay well and don't pick anything up between now and Monday!





1 comment:

  1. Best Birthday news I could have received Beth. God Bless you all.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete