Friday, November 9, 2012

My bone marrow is working!!

Good news ... my counts were up again today. My whites jumped to 0.8 and my red cells and platelets held. My neutrophils (which fight bacteria and need to be 500 before I go home) almost doubled over night from above 200 to over 400. So things are looking good for me to go home on Monday. This is deja vu and we have said before I should be going home on a Monday so tryinig not to get too excited. Also, am not feeling great. We think it is the mix of medications. They are going to change them up as I get ready to go home so hopefully I will feel better soon.

Will keep you posted but fingers crossed will finally get out of this place Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Do you want to receive an alert when Ponatinib is approved by the FDA for people living with Chronic myelogenous leukemia? If so, send me an email and I'll put you on the alert list.
    acoan@berrypr.com.
    Best wishes,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! That is great news. Although not good that you are not feeling good :( Hang in there. You will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! That is great news. Although not good that you are not feeling well :( Hang in there. You will be home soon! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to hear that Beth!

    Becky H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made my day! Please tell your body to keep it up. Irene Yates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for Monday and that they will get you feeling better fast! You are amazing!!! Go Beth!!
    Love you!

    Cate

    ReplyDelete